A few tidbits of information have been revealed thanks to the Chicago Tribune about a few things we can expect to see in the remaining episodes of Lost season 3. A few of these are pretty obvious, but quite a few of them may be new info to some of you.
– We have not seen the last of Michael and Walt.
– We will be seeing Bernard and Rose again.
– There will be revelations relating to the Season 2 finale scene of an Arctic scenario: Not in these first batch of episodes, but by the end of the season, we will be paying off that reveal in a very significant way. The idea that Penny is looking for Desmond is something that comes in to play [in episode 308] but it doesnt pay off on the island until the finale [of the season].
– Robin Weigert, a.k.a. Calamity Jane on Deadwood, plays Juliets sister in episode 307, and she will be back later in the season.
– Well learn more about Nicki and Paulo in episode 314.
– It sounds as though Juliet and Ben will be around for a while. More on that from Lindelof: I think its safe to say that we will see the last of Alcatraz Island [where Jack, Sawyer and Kate were held] by around the ninth episode of Season 3. Then well be shaking things up a bit. & I love Ben and Juliet, I think they are the face of the Others right now, they are fascinating characters that we still have many stories to tell. I would not fear their death any time soon. Although a lot of people hate them and want them to die.
– There will be a big reminder this season that on the island, its still November of 2004 and only three months have passed, which will help lead to a major shakeup coming soon.
– Rob McElhenny, one of the stars of FXs Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, has a small role on the Feb. 7 episode of the show. There are also references in that episode to Star Wars and Clockwork Orange.