We know everyone on Lost is connected in some way or another. But there are many many ways most of the characters are related and we are willing to bet that theres at least one on this list you didnt know about.
1. Hurley owns the box company that Locke works for
2. Locke inspects Nadia’s house when she arrives in the US (Nadia is the girl Sayid helped escape from torture).
3. Locke is the only person on the island to have heard of Driveshaft (Charlie’s band), and he owns both of their albums.
4. Locke’s mother, Emily, was in the same mental institute that Hurley and Libby were in.
5. Charlie Stayed in the same hotel as Hurley the night before flight 815 (no, not in the same room you weirdos)
6. Hurley saw the Driveshaft Album in the bargin bin and made a comment about how he hated English Rock.
7. Hurley is on the TV in the background being interviewed by the news about winning the lottery when Jin goes to “deliver a message” to a mans home.
8. The comic book Walt found after the crash orginally belonged to Hurley.
9. Shannon is in the ER room after her fathers accident at the same time Jack is saving Sarah (his wife).
10. Sawyer stops at a coffee shop and it happens to be the one Kate’s mother works at.
11. Sawyer is in the police station in Austrialia at the same time Boone is there to file a complaint against Shannons boyfriend.